Frubert?s dried kiwi a new addition in the fruit category is the sweetest and delicious form of kiwi dehydrated with cane sugar. When people in New Zealand began to grow kiwis, they named the fruit after a bird called the kiwi, hoping that the name would make kiwis more appealing to consumers. Today, kiwis are known around the world as a rich source of vitamin C and other nutrients. Although it is small, one kiwi contains more vitamin C than three oranges and more potassium than a banana. Because it is dense in nutrients and fat free, dried kiwi is a healthy and reliable source of quick energy. Product-of-Thailand
Frubert – Dried Kiwi Fruit Slices ( Gluten Free, Vegan & Non Gmo )- 2×100 Grams Jar
(Inclusive of all taxes)
- Promote healthy skin and hair:- Kiwi fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin C, an important antioxidant that can naturally stimulate collagen synthesis. The high vitamin C content in kiwis can help keep your skin firm and youthful-looking and also promote strong strands.
- Support immunity:- Most people associate oranges with their high vitamin C content, but a serving of kiwi fruit has even more vitamin C than a medium size orange. The body cannot make vitamin C, so it’s very important to get enough of this nutrient through food to protect the body from harmful pathogens.
- Promote good digestion:- Kiwis are a good source of fiber which is important for preventing constipation and keeping the body regular. Green kiwifruit specifically contains a natural digestive enzyme known as actinidin that can break down protein and improve function at both the gastric and intestinal levels.
- Support healthy weight loss:- This low-calorie yet nutrient-dense snack is packed with filling fiber to help keep you satiated. Kiwis are also over 90% water which can help hydrate the body.
- Dried kiwiis a natural digestive aid packed with enzymes, fiber, and potassium, to keep electrolytes in check. They are also agoodsource of protective antioxidants and immunity-boosting vitamins. Enjoy them as ahealthysnack or dip them in chocolate for a real treat!
- Kiwifruits are low in calories. They are rich in several important nutrients including vitamins C, E, and K, and potassium and folate.
- Kiwis are powerful sources of antioxidants that boost immunity and help prevent respiratory ailments like asthma. While the fiber promotes digestive health, the lutein and zeaxanthin in kiwifruits improve your vision.
- Frubert products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients
Plant-Based Cruelty-Free Ethical Vegan product.