- Organic Certified: We source grains and other ingredients from organic certified health-conscious farmers and trusted traders. We didn’t want to make you worry about whether you could trace the source of each product down to its grains.
- Low In Calories, Support Weight Loss: Grainic cakes are good for people who are on a diet as they are very low in calories. They also don’t contain any fat and sodium, which are detrimental to a person who wants to lose extra kilos. Bite into a Grainic cakes and you will feel full much longer, so you can avoid eating food more often than you need to.
- Good Carbs: These are a good source of carbohydrates, and provides you with the energy that you need to last for the whole day. Unlike refined grains that are digested faster, these provide longer-lasting energy.; On-The-Go Crunchy Snack: Be it office, kids picnic, business tour, evening snacks, quick breakfast, long flights, late-night cravings, or any other occasion, Grainic is the perfect snack to pair with a topping of your choice or eat it as it is.
- How to eat them? You can eat them as it is! However, ‘Grainic’ also pairs well with many toppings of choice. You can enjoy with savoury or sweet dips, they also make an ideal base for tasty toppings to serve as appetizers and party snacks. Try pairing our rice cakes with Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Hummus, Cream Cheese, Banana, Avocado, Mozzarella, Nutella, Chocolate, Basil, sliced cucumbers, tomatoes and what not!
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Ingredient Type: 100% Organic Brown Rice
- Net Content Weight: 120 gm per pack
- Storage: Cool and Dry Place, Airtight Container
- Product Packing: Plastic Sleeves
- Final Product Packing: Brown Corrugated Box
Grainic Organic Rice – Multigrain Cakes (Assorted) (Biggest Pack with 18 Cakes) (Pack of 3)
₹525.00 – ₹570.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
Plant-Based Cruelty-Free Ethical Vegan Food product
Goodness Of Wholegrain: A wholegrain based snack has been proven to lower your risk of chronic diseases. Additionally, whole-grain consumption has been linked to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes and obesity.