Avoid upto 200 Plastic Water Bottles Annually
REFUSE Single Use Plastic Bottles and remember to always carry your own water bottle!
Drinking from Copper is known to have numerous health benefits ranging from digestive to heart to immunity to weight loss benefits.
Made from 100% Pure Copper, these bottles ensure you get all the desirable health benefits at home or office or on your travel.
Our Copper Water Bottles are not painted thereby keeping the copper pure and easy to recycle at the end of their usage life. The bottles are also easy to maintain and with use if they lose their shine, you can simply wash them with hot water and lemon or hot water and vinegar to restore the shine.
Since the bottles don’t have any joints at the base, rough use or bending of the bottles will not cause any leakage in the same and you can rest assured of a long lasting copper water bottle.
The bottles are made in India and support rural artisans in North India.
- Pure Copper Water Bottles with Matte Finish
- No joints in the bottle making it leak-proof and suitable for rough use
- No paint to ensure the copper is easily recyclable and easy to maintain
How to Dispose
- Copper bottle can be recycled at all organised or unorganised recycling locations
Bottle Cleaner with Silsa Bristles
Avoid up to 4 Plastic Bottle Brushes Annually
REFUSE Single-Use Plastic Brushes and get your kitchen closer to being plastic-free with these natural Sisal Fiber brushes.
These bottle brushes are made using soft sisal fibre and ensure there are no scratches on the bottles as a result of cleaning. They also last longer than the normal plastic brushes.
The cleaner brush fits into bottles of any mouth-size and as the bottom of the brush is also the same fibre, you get a balanced cleaning overall in the bottle.
The brushes are made in India and support rural artisans in North India.
- Soft Natural Bristles of the Bottle brush ensure effective and scratch-free cleaning
- The brushes are longer lasting than their plastic counterparts and the bristles can be composted
How to Dispose:
- Bristles of the Brush can be composted with wet waste
- Brush handle can be recycled with metal waste