KNOW YOUR LADDU
(MIX NUTRITIONAL LADDU)
Mung bean: –
• Mung beans are high in important vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber. Sprouted mung beans contain fewer calories but have more antioxidants and amino acids.
• Mung beans are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce your risk of chronic diseases.
• Mung beans are a good source of potassium, magnesium and fiber, which have been linked to lower blood pressure levels in adults with and without high blood pressure.
• Sorghum is naturally gluten-free, making it a good option if you’re avoiding gluten.
• It’s rich in vitamins and minerals like B vitamins, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc. It’s likewise an excellent source of fiber, antioxidants, and protein.
• Soyabean is high in fiber, high in protein, low in saturated fat, cholesterol free, lactose free, good source of omega-3 fatty acids, a source of antioxidants, high in phytoestrogens.
• Soybeans are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin K1, folate, copper, manganese, phosphorus, and thiamine.
• Doctors suggest diabetic patients and normal people to consume ragi to avoid such diseases.
• Ragi has high amounts of fiber in it that it keeps your stomach full and stops you from unwanted cravings. This leads to weight loss. It reduces the level of blood sugar in your body and turns it into insulin. Ragi contains a type of amino acid called Tryptophan that helps you lose weight.
• There is no cereal that comes close to the amount of calcium available in ragi. Calcium is needed for human bones to develop and prevents osteoporosis, meaning bones become weak and fragile. So instead of popping calcium pills, it is recommended to have ragi.
Pearl millet: –
• Like most millets, bajra is a nutrient-dense source of protein, carbs, vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant chemicals.
• The gluten-free grain is low in calories but packed with healthy nutrients that may contribute to weight loss, improved blood sugar levels, and other health benefits.
Poppy seed: –
• Poppy seeds are rich in fiber, healthy fats, and several micronutrients. In particular, they’re an excellent source of manganese. Poppy seeds are rich in healthy plant compounds and nutrients like manganese.
Dried Dates: –
• Dates could do wonders for your bone health too. Yes, you heard us. Dates are rich in selenium, manganese, copper, and magnesium, and all of these are required when it comes to keeping our bones healthy, and preventing conditions such as osteoporosis. Dates contain vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as A1 and C.
• Date are loaded with potassium, and yet contain little sodium, and that goes a long way in keeping your nervous system in order. The potassium helps to reduce cholesterol, and keeps the risk of a stroke in check
• Dates are a strong source for proteins that help us in staying fit, and even keep our muscles strong.
• Almonds are high in antioxidants that can protect your cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease.
• Almonds are among the world’s best sources of vitamin E. Getting plenty of vitamin E from foods is linked to numerous health benefits.
• Almonds are extremely high in magnesium, a mineral that many people don’t get enough of. High magnesium intake may offer major improvements for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
• Low magnesium levels are strongly linked to high blood pressure, indicating that almonds can help control blood pressure.
• Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein. They’re also a good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese — nutrients important for energy production, brain health, immunity, and bone health.
Edible gum: –
• The gum is traditionally been used in remedies to tackle ailments like diarrhoea, cough and congestion.
• great for boosting immunity, stamina and health.
• beneficial for people with a weak nervous system, anxiety and depression, piles and low vitamin D levels.
Date Palm: –
• Dates are high in fiber, which may be beneficial for preventing constipation and controlling blood sugar control.
• Dates are a healthy substitute for white sugar in recipes due to their sweet taste, nutrients, fiber and antioxidants.
• Dates contain several types of antioxidants that may help prevent the development of certain chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
• Cardamom may help lower blood pressure, most likely due to its antioxidant and diuretic properties.
• Nutmeg is rich in antioxidants, including phenolic compounds, essential oils, and plant pigments, all of which help prevent cellular damage and may protect against chronic diseases.
• Test-tube studies show that nutmeg has antibacterial effects against potentially harmful bacteria, including E. coli and Streptococcus mutans.
Vegan Ghee: –
• Zero Cholesterol, Low in Saturated Fats, Low in Trans Fats, Rich in MUFA (healthy fats that can help with weight loss and reduce risk of heart disease).
• Rich in PUFA (healthy fats that can help with reducing blood pressure and improve vascular functioning).
• Rich in Vitamin A & D, Presence of Omega 3 & 6.
• EMKAY LITE VEGAN GHEE is made of three simple ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Sesame Oil and Vegetable Fats, with every spoonful of our Vegan Ghee, we ensure a top-quality product that is delicious, 100% natural and packed with high nutrition for good health.
• One Laddu each day may complete your daily required nutrition up to 25% to 50%.
• Each Laddu weight is 50Gm.
• We don’t use sugar in any of our Laddu.
• We don’t buy flour or gives ingredients to others to make flour, we have our own flour mill machine. And that give our customer guarantee of pure Laddu.
• If you are vegan please don’t miss to select vegan ghee, because other than ghee other all ingredients are plant-based vegan.
• We have tried many ways adding dry fruit in our laddu and tasted, best taste our customer gets when dry fruits milled with all other ingredient and also, we want to make Laddu for all Age group. Because of this reason you will not get dry fruit chunks in our Laddu. (it’s all get floured with other ingredients).
• Our Laddu doesn’t contain any preservative, additive & artificial flavors.
• All our Laddu contains Nut product.
• Other than above listed ingredients we didn’t add single gram of any other ingredients in our Laddu.
• We are new start-up, we will be happy if you shared your Laddu experience on Instagram/WhatsApp and give us review on google & our site, it’s helps us to spread our nutritional Laddu with many families.