It is a craft chocolate bar, handcrafted with the finest cocoa beans. We stick to the centuries-old traditional chocolate-making process which entails slow grinding of pure roasted cocoa beans in stone mlangers thereby accentuating the natural flavor notes of the cocoa while also maintaining its nutrient density.
Ingredients: Cocoa beans, Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Oats, Cashews, Natural Vanilla
Chocolate Bar Taste Profile: A bite of luscious creamy chocolate blended using oats and cashews!
Cocoa Origin: Single Origin – Idukki, Kerala
Serving Size: One bar is of 50g. We recommend eating 15g/serving, but there’s no stopping you from devouring the whole bar in one sitting.
Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility that processes dairy-based milk and nuts
Shelf Life: 4 months from the date of manufacturing. Store in a cool, dry, and hygienic place
Net Content : 50g x 2
Dimensions : 16 x 7.75 x 1 (cm)
- Cocoa Beans in chocolates are one of the most nutrient-dense superfoods in the world with proven benefits
- They are a powerhouse of antioxidants
- They help in reducing heart-related issues by aiding good cholesterol
- They can be consumed as a pre-workout snack or a quick energy bite at any time of the day
- Flavanols in cocoa beans have antioxidant effects that reduce cell damage implicated in heart disease