1/2 cup soy-milk/almond-milk (120 ml)
1/4 sunflower/rice-bran oil
2 cups plain flour (250 g)
1/4 cup powdered sugar (60 g)
1 tablespoon yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a bowl combine the flour, sugar ,yeast and salt with a fork
2. Make a well in the center and pour in oil and milk. Combine gradually until athick dough forms.
3. Cover the bowl with damp cloth and let it sit for an hour for the dough to raise.
4. Roll the dough and cut it into little circles using a lid/cap. Press a hole in the center of each doughnut.
5. Let the cut donuts sit for another 15 minutes for the second raise.
6. Place the donuts on the baking tray and apply oil on top .
7. Bake the donuts at 190degree Celsius for about 20 minutes
8.To make glaze, melt dark chocolate in a double-boiler. Dip the donuts in the melted chocolate. you can add jam to the center of the donut.