Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Cures minor cuts & scrapes due to its great antioxidant properties.
- Effectively sanitizes hard surfaces.
- Heals skin infections.
- Treats fungal infections including Athlete’s foot & nail fungus.
- Helps get rid of dandruff leading to smooth, silky hair.
1. Acne Remover: Add a few drops to your moisturizer and apply on the acne affected area to get clear skin. A solution made by mixing 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 5 drops of tea tree oil and 5 drops of lavender oil helps in reducing skin inflammation and irritation if applied on skin everyday.
2. Wound Healer: Add 1 drop in ointment cream and apply on wounds for quick healing.
3. Fungal Fighter: Mix 2-3 drops of this oil with 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and dab gently on the skin of the feet using a cotton ball to cure Athlete’s foot and nail fungus .
4. Dandruff Remover: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil, massage the scalp, leave for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse. This helps in treating dandruff. For combating lice, it should be used 2 times a week for 3 months.
5. Mood Enhancer: Mix a few drops of this essential oil with a carrier oil and add into your bathing water to relax your body and mind. It can also be used with a rock salt lamp or diffuser to uplift mood.
Always use them in diluted form & perform a skin patch test before use.
Best before 36 months from the date of packaging.