- Dry red onion powder is the ground form of dehydrated red onion. It is an excellent replacement for fresh red onion.
- Toss it into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
- This dry red onion powder is ready to use and tastes as fresh red onion.
Ingredients – Made from finest quality dehydrated red onions
Certification – FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India)
Direction to use
– Substitute 1 tsp dry red onion powder per small red onion or 1/3rd cup of chopped red onions.
– Add dry red onion powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for onion powder to be included earlier on.
Shelf life – Best before 18 months from manufacturing date.
How to use Zilli’s (formerly Kitchen D’lite) Powders?
– Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
– Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
– Stir into soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
– Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
– Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.
Zilli’s (formerly Kitchen D’lite) – Makes Cooking Easier 🙂