Write a Blog Post on VeganBlog
Note: Blog Post submitted here without logging in will be considered as a guest post and will be posted as Guest user. If you would like to have full control (edit/update/delete) of your blog posts, kindly submit your blog post here after Login.
Please follow the below Guidelines while writing blog posts to keep VeganBlog authentic and safe for everyone using it.
- The blog post should be related to Veganism or VeganMall.
- Keep the post genuine, authentic and informative.
- Please ensure to add the Post image for the blog post. The Post Image gets displayed along with excerpt while displaying and sharing the blog post anywhere.
- The Author information gets picked up from the “About Yourself / Biographical Info” filled in Account Details.
- Wherever referring to products, provide links to those products on VeganMall. Please avoid linking to other E-commerce websites.
- Kindly ensure there is no sarcasm, negative publicity, negative criticism, individual attacks etc.,
- Keep the blog post at a minimum of 300 words.
- Include at least one image/video to add promotability of the blog post. Resize and compress the image/video using online tools like https://tinypng.com/, https://www.ps2pdf.com/compress-mp4. All image/video uploaded would be compressed by VeganMall.
- If including an image/video kindly ensure you have all rights to use the image/video.
- Ensure there are no spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Proof read the article at least once completely before posting.
- Remember that you always have complete ownership and control of your blog post, you can modify it yourself anytime or delete it with our help. Your blog post will not be used by VeganMall anywhere else without your permission.
- Get in touch with us if you need any help with posting or if you want to do bulk posting, we would be glad to assist you as always.
Note: Kindly note that the blog post will be published after review by the Moderator to ensure it meets above guidelines. The Review is done for the sole purpose of keeping VeganBlog safe, social, secure and scam free for everyone.