Gluten-sensitive? No worries, you are not left out! Tempeh is widely recognized as a superfood due to its many health benefits! Dairy-free source of calcium to increase bone density and prevent bone loss 100% no animal products! Dairy-free source of protein and is a complete source of protein with all 9 essential amino acids. Good sources of protein, iron, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium.
Calling all adventurous foodies! Bored of seaweed, potato? Try our Real Tempe Chips instead for an umami flavour that you won’t quickly forget. Made from fermented soybeans, this tasty snack originated from Java, Indonesia and has quickly gained a following all over the world for its savoury, nutty taste.
This humble Indonesian staple is also suitable for vegans, often being used as a meat replacement in vegan burgers and tacos. But that’s not all it’s good for. Tempeh is chock full of plant-based proteins and probiotics due to its fermentation process what Does This Taste Like? A savoury crispy chip with a hint of nuttiness.
Health Benefits –
1. Provides more protein than other vegetarian and vegan alternatives.
2. Protein-rich diets stimulate thermogenesis leading to an increase in metabolism which helps the body burn more calories.
3. Improves gut microbiota which subsequently helps improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
4. Promotes improved appetite, satiety and diet quality as compared to high-fat snacks.
5. May significantly decrease bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
6. Protects liver and may reverse damage to liver cells.
Usage Directions Open packet and consume directly. How To Consume –
1. Open the packet and consume it directly.
2. Use as a base for dips such as salsa, hummus, guacamole and so on.
3. Add on as part of a charcuterie and cheese board.